What do you want to know
- Minecraft Live 2022 is in full swing with announcements and news for the future of the entire Minecraft series.
- During the event, Mojang Studios shared new details about the next Minecraft content update under version number 1.20.
- The update centers around player expression, representation and better transparency from Mojang Studios.
- Gamers can look forward to new features like hanging signs and sculpted bookshelves.
One of the core tenets of Minecraft is how it expands and evolves over time, and next year will be no different for the developers at Mojang Studios. At least one major content update is planned for Minecraft, and Mojang Studios finally announced some of its plan to bring new content to players on Saturday.
During Minecraft Live 2022Mojang Studios has completed Minecraft 1.20, currently anonymous content update goes to all vanilla Minecraft players at some point in 2023. According to the creators behind the legendary survival game, this update is all about making Minecraft “Minecraftier”. This time, however, Mojang Studios is approaching Minecraft’s next content update a little differently.
One big change Mojang Studios made with the Minecraft 1.20 update has to do with how it announced features. Both the Caves & Cliffs Update and The Wild Update sparked controversy due to a number of announced features such as archeology, birch forest improvements, and fireflies that were later delayed or canceled. Mojang Studios is responding to community feedback and aims to reveal features and content that are currently only in development and are unlikely to be delayed or abandoned.
Deliberately avoiding announcing the exact plan, or even the name, of the Minecraft 1.20 update will allow Mojang Studios to work even closer with the community on development and focus solely on features that are almost in the hands of players. However, this change does mean that Mojang Studios is showcasing the next few features in Minecraft 1.20 and more will be revealed in the coming months. Everything from the upcoming Minecraft 1.20 content update shown during Minecraft Live 2022:
- Seven new default characters. Separate from the actual 1.20 update but tied together as a theme, Minecraft’s infamous Steve and Alex default characters are about to make some new friends. For the first time in years, players will have new default skins to choose from.
- The seven added characters are Makene, Efe, Noor, Kai, Ari, Sunny and Zuri.
- Each character is visually unique with a variety of looks, including darker skin tones and even prosthetics.
- New characters will be coming to Minecraft in late November. or in a separate update early December 2022
- Camels. With whichever mafia wins Minecraft Live Gang Game 2022The Minecraft 1.20 update will also include the camel, an alternate mount whose ancestor lives in the desert.
- Camels offer a unique riding experience with their “dashing” ability instead of high jumping.
- Camels also support two-player saddles, a first in Minecraft mounts
- Camels have lots of unique animations as well as for lounging.
- Passive mobs can be found in desert villages
- Camels are too tall for enemy mobs to reach players while riding on them.
- Camels can be grown using cactus
- Hanging signs. The classic signage that has helped players tag and navigate in Minecraft for years is finally taking an alternative form – hanging signs.
- Hanging signs connect stripped logs and chains
- Hanging signs come in many varieties, including two chains when hung from the underside of blocks, a single chain ending in a “V” when hung from a narrow block such as a fence, and a two-chain post when hung from the side. and block
- Players can change the color of the hanging signs by using different types of wood to make them.
- Hanging signs are otherwise the same as normal signs for text input
- Drawn libraries. An exciting addition with Minecraft 1.20 is a new type of library with a more refined experience that is also fully functional.
- Cut-out bookshelves can store up to 6 books of all genres
- Players dynamically add and remove books from the library – no in-game UI menu
- Sculpted bookshelves support redstone interactions with comparators that can tell when a book has been added or removed from the shelf
- Using redstone, players will be able to create secret library passages and more.
- Normal library stays in game
- Bamboo building blocks. Probably the biggest Minecraft 1.20 add-on shown during Minecraft Live 2022 is a complete package of building blocks and crafting made with bamboo, making it compatible with other types of wood.
- Bamboo can be used to craft like wooden box with unique designs for boards, stairs, gates, fences and covers.
- There is also a unique bamboo mosaic block with a more decorative design.
- Instead of a bamboo boat, players will be able to build a raft with a unique, flat design.
- Sal still supports two players and chests
- Features not announced or coming. Mojang Studios only showed off features that it is sure will come with Minecraft 1.20, but there are other features that are not mentioned or coming in this update.
- Mojang Studios didn’t mention features like archeology or birch forest improvements
- The studio has confirmed that no biome updates are planned for 1.20.
- Fireflies are still a possibility and discussed at Mojang Studios, but not for 1.20
- The battle parity between Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and Minecraft: Java Edition is something Mojang Studios wants to offer, but it won’t be in update 1.20
picture one of the 4
Mojang Studios also announced that all the features shown in Minecraft Live 2022 are closer than players expected; This is an exciting move that goes hand in hand with the studio’s new commitment to transparency and increased community engagement. first images and Minecraft Preview The builds for Minecraft 1.20 are just days away from the update’s release with the first four features, giving players a chance to get hands-on and provide feedback in record time.
Over time, the 1.20 update is likely to be expanded with new features and content, but only when Mojang Studios is confident that the features in the store are close to completion and will reach the finish line. In this way, Mojang Studios hopes to alleviate the annoyance of long Minecraft update development times and still add plenty of new content to one of them. The best games from Xbox. Minecraft 1.20 will be officially released for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and Minecraft: Java Edition in 2023.
Leave a Comment