Elevator Action Brings Back the S-Tribute will be launched digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Changeand computer through Steam Publisher on December 1st City Connection announced. It will support English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Traditional Chinese language options.
Here’s an overview of the game via City Connection:
Lift Action Returns originally released in 2D side scrolling shooter game request TAITO This game is a copy of the home console version released by Bing in 1997.
Choose one of three special forces members: Kart Bradfield, Edie Burret or Jad the Taff and start the game. Get data from all the red doors, then exit the stage.
When each stage is cleared, players will also be able to play the first game in the series, Elevator Movement (single player only).
- Press the fire button next to an enemy to start melee with bare hands instead of shooting. Perform continuous attacks by pressing the fire button twice when playing as a card, or by pressing the fire button followed by the jump button immediately when playing as Edie or Jad. Points are doubled when an enemy is defeated by unarmed attacks.
- There are many targets to shoot at each stage. Some items are hidden and some will roll and damage enemies. Points can also be scored by breaking items in stages, so break as many items as possible. Destroying fluorescent lamps or boards will turn off the lights on the floor for a period of time when the points are doubled.
- Elevators can be used for movement as well as for attacks. Throw a sub-gun into the elevator, then move it to attack the enemy from afar, or use the elevator to crush the enemies. Be careful as it is also possible to harm the player character.
Useful Features and Option Settings Only S-tribute
- Rewind – Rewind and resume the game for a certain time.
- slow mode – Slow down the game speed by pressing one button.
- Quick Save / Load – Save game state at any point.
- Unlimited Credits – The continue count limit can be disabled, allowing infinite continuation.
- Stage Selection – The game can be started from any stage.
- Increased Recovery – Increase the amount of healing damage by obtaining healing items.
- their lives – Player character lives can be increased up to nine lives.
- Sub Weapon Buttons – Sub-weapons are normally used by simultaneously pressing the fire button and jump button, but this can be set to any other single button.
- Changing the Amount of Damage – You can change the amount of damage you take when the enemy hits you.
- Keeping the Same Gun – If your machine gun or rocket launcher still holds bullets, you can take it to the next level.
- Scanning Lines – Imitates nostalgic CRT monitor image.
About S-tribute series
Reprints of classics produced and developed by City Connection and Zebra Engine during the Saturn era. Play a variety of games with advanced controls and new features.
Leave a Comment