this iPhone 14 launch it was nothing but smooth. Apple Store Online and Apple Store are going through some major issues this morning leading to server errors, swap errors, double orders and much more. At the same time, delivery estimates for many iPhone 14 models have already dropped to mid-October…
By tradition, the Apple Store app and the Apple Online Store both went offline overnight As Apple prepares for iPhone 14 pre-orders. Both options are scheduled to be back online at 05:00 PT/8:00 ET. For some people, both got online just in time, while others had to wait. Pre-order shipping times for many configurations were delayed until late September when some of us hit the Apple Store Online or Apple Store app.
But this is just the beginning. The checkout process was far from reliable today, as many iPhone 14 buyers took to Twitter to complain about major bugs in the Apple Store app and Apple website. Many 9to5Mac Employees have had similar issues, including yours.
Here is a summary of some of the issues:
- Apple Store checkout gives error messages
- Apple swap features with error messages
- Apple Store Online website redirects to “Page Not Found” page
- Apple Store app: “Unable to connect to Apple Store. You must be connected to the Internet to access the Apple Store.”
- Operator approvals made through the Apple Store are not processed correctly and show error messages.
- Some users are finding that their delivery estimates are delayed after they place their order, despite being told they will receive it on the day of launch.
- Some users end up with multiple orders because the Apple Store says the order failed, but actually completed.
Not surprisingly, most carriers experience similar issues. While the AT&T and Verizon websites were also in trouble, the T-Mobile ordering process has dropped completely since pre-orders began.
These Apple Store glitches haven’t affected everyone, and there are a few people who jumped right in and completed their iPhone 14 pre-order without a hitch. That’s the beauty of the internet.
In the midst of all these problems, the iPhone 14 supply is already running low. Almost every iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max configuration was back-ordered by October. The new space black color seems to be the most popular as the supply is much more limited than the others.
The standard iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus do not face as many supply constraints as the Pro models. This morning, an analyst said that Apple expects early iPhone 14 pre-orders to be dominated by “Pro” models. accounts for 85% of orders.
Did you successfully order an iPhone 14 this morning? What delivery date did you get? Let us know in the comments.
FTC: We use automated affiliate links that generate revenue. Sea.
Leave a Comment